About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
- How You Benchmark And Why That’s Wrong
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
How well your customer services meets and exceeds customer service will correspond directly to customer loyalty & referrals. Here are some offline examples that can be copied online.
You don’t have to be a techie to speed up your website. Here are some quick-hit areas to look for things slowing down your site that anyone can understand and get fixed.
As the Holiday Season approaches, 8 CRO experts weigh in on what to do now to be able to maximize sales this year.
There has been a sharp rise in “fake” visits showing up in Google Analytics from Referral Spammers and Ghost Referrers. These two simple GA filters can keep it out!
Why is motion on your landing pages hurting your conversion rate? Think about how TVs in a restaurant affect your dinner conversation.
Even big companies have processes that just don’t work, if they don’t do proper usability testing first.
After setting up Site Search Tracking in your analytics tool, here are several techniques you can use to increase conversions on your site using the information it provides.
How we gained one customer $1.2 million annually by changing the layout of their Product Detail page.