About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
- How You Benchmark And Why That’s Wrong
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
Category Archives: Analytics
Almost everyone looks at their metrics & compares to industry benchmarks. But here’s why that’s a waste of time.
New to Universal Analytics, Calculated Metrics enable you to eliminate some tedium by allowing a little math within Custom Reports. See how they can help you learn more about your site.
There has been a sharp rise in “fake” visits showing up in Google Analytics from Referral Spammers and Ghost Referrers. These two simple GA filters can keep it out!
After setting up Site Search Tracking in your analytics tool, here are several techniques you can use to increase conversions on your site using the information it provides.
Whether you’ve already upgraded to Universal Analytics or are just preparing to, this guide will help you fine-tune the additional features available in UA.
Resolve now to take a look at your site’s analytics and set yourself up for a successful 2015. Here’s how.
It seems like a complicated project, but it’s typically not. Here’s your quick and easy tutorial for upgrading your site to Google’s new Universal Analytics.
Soon you will be required to abandon “classic” Google Analytics and upgrade to Universal. Get ahead of the game and take advantage of the enhancement Universal Analytics offers.
Just at the end of July, Google Analytics added a new feature to help improve the overall accuracy of your analytics – “Bot Filtering”. This was announced on July 30, with the promise to have it completely rolled out by …