About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
- Ingenious or Crazy? Adjusting Your Bounce Rate
- The Evolution of Mobile Ecommerce Conversion Optimization
- The Ultimate Guide To Designing Your Cart Recovery Email
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
Category Archives: Analytics
Marketers are increasingly “adjusting” their Bounce Rate in Google Analytics in an attempt to better reflect engagement on a page. It’s hip to do, but is it wise? See why I’m not sold on this.
Almost everyone looks at their metrics & compares to industry benchmarks. But here’s why that’s a waste of time.
New to Universal Analytics, Calculated Metrics enable you to eliminate some tedium by allowing a little math within Custom Reports. See how they can help you learn more about your site.
There has been a sharp rise in “fake” visits showing up in Google Analytics from Referral Spammers and Ghost Referrers. These two simple GA filters can keep it out!
After setting up Site Search Tracking in your analytics tool, here are several techniques you can use to increase conversions on your site using the information it provides.
Whether you’ve already upgraded to Universal Analytics or are just preparing to, this guide will help you fine-tune the additional features available in UA.
Resolve now to take a look at your site’s analytics and set yourself up for a successful 2015. Here’s how.
It seems like a complicated project, but it’s typically not. Here’s your quick and easy tutorial for upgrading your site to Google’s new Universal Analytics.