About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
- How You Benchmark And Why That’s Wrong
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
Category Archives: Conversion
Do your customer testimonials look like they did back in 2002? Those won’t convince many people to convert! Learn how to make your testimonials credible, noticeable, and effective to build more trust for your website.
Are or carousels, or image sliders, harmful or helpful to your website? A round up of available research on the question can help you determine the answer.
With more and more of your visitors coming on mobile devices, make your forms as easy to complete as possible on phones to gain more conversions.
A good Conversion Optimization expert has to have a wide range of skills & abilities. We think Princess Leia of Star Wars fame has them in spades.
What’s The Conversion Rate For Your Opt-In Popup Box? Our Client Has Allowed Us To Share Theirs [Case Study]
Many have shared how opt-in popups have grown their email subscription list. But few actually share a conversion rate for the popup itself. These are the results of tests for one of our clients.
You don’t have to be a techie to speed up your website. Here are some quick-hit areas to look for things slowing down your site that anyone can understand and get fixed.
As the Holiday Season approaches, 8 CRO experts weigh in on what to do now to be able to maximize sales this year.
Why is motion on your landing pages hurting your conversion rate? Think about how TVs in a restaurant affect your dinner conversation.