About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
- Can All Your Recipients Really View Your Responsive Email Easily?
- How To Use Google Analytics Calculated Metrics (And Get More Insight)
- 6 Reasons Why Star Wars Princess Leia Would Make A Great Conversion Optimizer
Category Archives: Email Marketing
Responsive Design is still all the rage in web design circles, and that extends into email. But not all email clients can process Responsive messages. What are some alternatives that will work for all mobile users?
What’s The Conversion Rate For Your Opt-In Popup Box? Our Client Has Allowed Us To Share Theirs [Case Study]
The explosive growth of mobile usage for Internet-related activities continues, and nowhere is it more prevalent than in reading email. According to Litmus, more than half of all email reads take place on a mobile device. How do your company’s …
For almost every client I’ve ever worked with, Email Marketing has been one of the top, generally the very top, performer of any online marketing effort undertaken. But because of this, too many people simply take a “Send it and …