About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
- How You Benchmark And Why That’s Wrong
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
Category Archives: Mobile
With more and more of your visitors coming on mobile devices, make your forms as easy to complete as possible on phones to gain more conversions.
For the new WSO website, the choice between Responsive Design vs Dedicated Mobile Site boiled down to a few key factors.
The explosive growth of mobile usage for Internet-related activities continues, and nowhere is it more prevalent than in reading email. According to Litmus, more than half of all email reads take place on a mobile device. How do your company’s …
Changing out some simple attributes in your forms can take advantages of HTML5 features to make your site easier to use—especially for mobile users!
I get a lot of questions and inquiries these days as to whether someone’s website is “mobile-friendly” (or “mobile-ready”, “mobile-optimized”, etc.) Just last week I was in a meeting with a client and another vendor where the vendor asked if …
We all know it and read about it every day: the use of mobile devices to surf the web is growing at a frantic rate. Last year, there were more smart phones & tablets purchased than laptops & desk top …