About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
See Me Speak At…
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
- How You Benchmark And Why That’s Wrong
- Home Page Carousels: Good or Bad? The Ultimate Guide to Existing Studies With Real Data
- Form Wisdom: 6 Techniques Making Your Forms Easier To Fill Out For Mobile Users
Category Archives: Resources & Reviews
Are or carousels, or image sliders, harmful or helpful to your website? A round up of available research on the question can help you determine the answer.
CRO is not just a man’s game. Start reading what these women have to say and you’ll become a Conversion Rate expert in no time.
I can’t believe it’s been a full week already since Which Test Won held their second annual The Live Event, a two day conference focusing mainly on A/B Testing, but also on other things dealing with improving conversions on your …
These seven titles are excellent sources for those just starting in website conversion as well as advanced conversion gurus. Read some or all of these books this year, and you’ll be well on your way to improving your website.
Combining the control and usability of a Merchant Account solution with the lower costs of a solution such as PayPal, Stripe.com is a welcome addition to the array of online payment provider choices. Read about our experiences with it.
For those of you out there who are on the Marketing side of your organization, this entry is for you. And I know what you’re thinking: “Webmaster Tools? That’s something the actual developers need. I just need the Analytics.” And …
Whether you develop and maintain a large number of custom built web sites, or if you just need to perform some specific queries on the database for your lone site, there is a good chance you need to access, manage, …