About Tom BowenFounder, Web Site Optimizers
Passionate about Usability & Conversions
- Ingenious or Crazy? Adjusting Your Bounce Rate
- The Evolution of Mobile Ecommerce Conversion Optimization
- The Ultimate Guide To Designing Your Cart Recovery Email
- How To Speed Up Your Site by Reducing Download Size of Your Largest Images Without Sacrificing Quality!
- How To Make Your Customer Testimonials Effective & Credible to Boost Sales & Conversions
Category Archives: Analytics
We all want to learn more about what our customers are thinking, and analyzing the metrics around your Site Search tool is an easy and inexpensive way to get gold nuggets of customer insight.
This post marks the first in a series of posts I’ll be doing in the coming months, focusing on one specific web metric and how you might want to use it. I think this series will be of a lot …
The debate of “form vs. function” has raged throughout history (my wife and I argue about this all the time!). It’s always been something I’ve encountered in working on SEO projects with clients. Many recommended changes for improved SEO have …
Of course you know by now that if you are not measuring and tracking key metrics for your web site, every marketing dollar you spend on it is poorly spent. And even if you’re doing just the bare-bones level of …
“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.” — Arthur C. Nielsen Jr. Art Nielsen is one of the pioneers of market research, and he hit things right on the head when he said that, and it …